Monday, June 28, 2010

a brand new life

hey there,
today is my second day staying in subang.
i just moved in yesterday and everything is still in a mess.
I was quite happy today because what i have been worry for a long time has gone.
I was actually worry about my English especially when i communicate with people,can i understand what is the lecturer saying,will i have new friends there.
Oh my god~! ha ha,i had too much worries.
I knew quite a lot of new friends here and they are friendly as well.
Hope that my life in college will be very colorful with you guys around me.
and don't forget that we have a promise to improve our English.
ha ha,hope we can make it.
Let's fight for our future!

yy is right.
there is 'no money,no talk" in subang.
yup,i must save my money.

I was panic too when i heard the briefing from Mr Lucas.
he's right.
CONSISTENCY what a good word.
but can i make it?
wish me luck,guys.

p/s: million of thanks to my siblings for helping me and my parents as well.
I miss you guys!!
I miss my bed!*sobbing*

2 comments:

  1. yeah, as i asked you not to worry what~
    see.hahaha~
    realistic lor>>no money,no talk~
    all the best to you! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. consistency - a word that sounds familiar to me, practicing it now....

    ReplyDelete