Tuesday, June 22, 2010

leaving

Well, actually i have nothing to do now.
I'm just busy packing and packing.
Yup,I'm leaving soon to Taylor's College for my tertiary studies.
Cannot deny that I am really scare and tremble in horror since i don't really know what will happen next.
Everything there is about money money and again- MONEY!
Well,actually there are many contradictions in my mind.
I will try my best to get the result that i wish to have.

I was very emotional in the last few days.
Perhaps it was due to my leaving from this sweet sweet home.
I love my papa and mama so much.
I can't imagine the lives without them around me.

Recently,i realized that i am actually a very old-minded person.
(just in my opinion)
okay,i have to change myself for a better me.
I wanna to grow up!
I don't want to be pampered anymore!
i wanna to become mature.
bless me ^^

1 comment:

  1. Don't think too much,jing.
    I know you can do it...
    just try your best..
    you can adapt it..
    Stay tough..we are here support you^^

    ReplyDelete