Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Dears=)

AHaa!!I have no update my blog for quite a long time.It's been months. Ha ha,christmas is coming.Hmmm...i really love christmas!I like all the decorations,like santa claus,christmas tree and PRESENT!! =D [i keep on thinking about si ming now.Hey dear, i miss you! A LOT!!]Ha ha,Si MIng and i wandered in Starbucks last time just because of the decorations.At last,we bought nothing and walked out from the shop.Ha ha,people were starring at us.hmm..Chin Si Ming!Glad to know you,serious.It's hard to get a true friend during college time but you appear here and i will never forget you are the second person in PM20 that sit beside me during orientation.

Of course,we did unhappy because of thing that each other'd done.Ha ha,i tell you!When i recall what we had ermm...(quarreal?or argue?haha.whatever!),i smile everytime.You are really a nice friend.You are the one who sat beside me on the first day we met and we never seperate after that until now.We slept together,share the drinks together,the burger and the Nips that dropped to the floor.Haha,and never forget our first picnic! I was bitten by the ant that time.hahaha.....

Thanks dear for being so honest all the time and so tolerate with me especially i always have a bad mood,you are the one who always get scold by me.Haha,but you are so understanding.Sorry if i had done things that make you sad,hurt.Hmm..i should say this to every friends of mine,especially yc and yeeyin.Glad that i have friends like you all.I do appreciate you all,serious.Love you all so much!and also my dear,thanks for being by my side, giving me support and being so tolerate.I may be that good yet,but i will try best,give me some time honey.Ily.

Both my dearest kar yan and soon yan!Actually we seldom contact with each other.I mean after June,yet i feel like our friendship has never change.We are still that 38 as before,the laughings and girls' talk.Haha,the way we eat things,the quantity(scary >.<).And i never feel shy to eat in front of you two.Miss both of you.Waiting for the baby chow to come home,then we can unite already.za bo world ^^

i don't know what i've typed.haha....MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! <3

1 comment: