Sunday, May 16, 2010

chapter one

hey there ^^
yup,this is my blog-stories of mine.
ha ha, actually i also don't know why everyone also has a blog.
can they really write everything inside?
i mean without any contradiction?
and at the same time, making no one feel angry?
what is the true meaning of a blog?
can anyone please tell me??

All i wanna do now is to improve my English and
i wanna to get my confidence back.
perhaps it's been a long time that i keep staying in home.
i got no confidence anymore and i scare to speak English with stranger too.
i can't pronouns well.
i was shocked when i heard the words came out from my mouth,
ewww~~disgusting you know?

hey hey hey jing~!! please wake up girl
you got no more time to waste.
stand up!improve your english and make yourself confident enough again to face the public..
come on,girl!
you can do it!!
yup,i can do it!! bless me..

No comments:

Post a Comment